weird kids
I don't understand the hostility between girls' schools. I've seen so many giving me hostile stares, all because I'm from a girls' school that they don't belong to. What in the name of heaven is their problem?
There were these three st margaret's girls that crossed our path today. All we (imai, lilian and i) did was glance at them and they gave us that stupid snob stare and turning of heads. Such weird kids.
Look, just because you look like one of them 101 Dalmations, it doesn't make you any better than us. Get that in your head.
Or were you three admiring the IJ uniform?
and merely masking the envy with indifference?
Ah. Interesting questions.
I don't understand the hostility between girls' schools. I've seen so many giving me hostile stares, all because I'm from a girls' school that they don't belong to. What in the name of heaven is their problem?
There were these three st margaret's girls that crossed our path today. All we (imai, lilian and i) did was glance at them and they gave us that stupid snob stare and turning of heads. Such weird kids.
Look, just because you look like one of them 101 Dalmations, it doesn't make you any better than us. Get that in your head.
Or were you three admiring the IJ uniform?
and merely masking the envy with indifference?
Ah. Interesting questions.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home