run the race
I'll never let the devil get me.
-
Lord, I pray this little prayer tonight that no one will be held as prisoners in the clutches of him who comes to kill, steal and destroy. We're trying our best Lord, we've been sowing seeds constantly, and in faith I know that one day they'll germinate and bear fruit. We'll show them how great Your love is, we'll show them that You are the truth, Lord. I have absolutely faith in You. and I know that faith moves mountains.
I know only with You can miracles happen.
in the name of Jesus I pray,
Amen.
I'll never let the devil get me.
-
Lord, I pray this little prayer tonight that no one will be held as prisoners in the clutches of him who comes to kill, steal and destroy. We're trying our best Lord, we've been sowing seeds constantly, and in faith I know that one day they'll germinate and bear fruit. We'll show them how great Your love is, we'll show them that You are the truth, Lord. I have absolutely faith in You. and I know that faith moves mountains.
I know only with You can miracles happen.
in the name of Jesus I pray,
Amen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home