Glorious Redeemer
God is creating miracles in my life. :)
-
I thank CG for the birthday surprise!
T'was real sweet. :)
-
Adri and I were talking about how life would have been without Christ in our lives, and we both agreed that it'd be meaningless, dry and very empty. Life's so much more just being with the cool crowd or clubbing, neither is it about smoking or wasting it away hanging out in malls all day.
I'm just glad that I've allowed my old self to die,
to be the child of God I am now. :)
-
G'day, I love y'all.
God is creating miracles in my life. :)
-
I thank CG for the birthday surprise!
T'was real sweet. :)
-
Adri and I were talking about how life would have been without Christ in our lives, and we both agreed that it'd be meaningless, dry and very empty. Life's so much more just being with the cool crowd or clubbing, neither is it about smoking or wasting it away hanging out in malls all day.
I'm just glad that I've allowed my old self to die,
to be the child of God I am now. :)
-
G'day, I love y'all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home