wasn't it caffeine that got us this high?

Recent Posts

  • two, double zero six.The year's coming to an end, ...
  • Right. So I'm back from Taiwan.And it's been a whi...
  • So much has happened.-I dreamt a thousand new path...
  • Singapore Airlinessingapore airlines is one of the...
  • The play is tomorrow!I'm flying off to Australia t...
  • Time waits for no one.Our play is in 3 days.Austra...
  • my GodI love my God so much that the mere thought ...
  • Glory be to HimFinally. Finally I've sent my phone...
  • My SaviourThis world is SO small. I realise that b...
  • camp

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Friday, December 29, 2006

Ripped bare.
resistance, none.

subdued.
hopes, none.

eyes.
windows, they tell.

Puppet.
pain, padlocked.

the heart bleeds a red tear.

posted by Dawne H. | 9:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home