Glory be to Him
Finally. Finally I've sent my phone to the service centre, after much delay. I've got drama tomorrow, and it's totally compulsory (plus I've missed quite a bit of the sessions), and that's gna make me miss CG meeting. ):
Oh well.
-
God does things in such great ways. He has opened up my heart and by His grace, I'm much more patient with people, and I'm starting to patch broken friendships back. These people remain precious to me! God has filled my heart with such love.
-
Lord, You're my hiding place.
You're there when I am weak,
Your anointing saves me.
Finally. Finally I've sent my phone to the service centre, after much delay. I've got drama tomorrow, and it's totally compulsory (plus I've missed quite a bit of the sessions), and that's gna make me miss CG meeting. ):
Oh well.
-
God does things in such great ways. He has opened up my heart and by His grace, I'm much more patient with people, and I'm starting to patch broken friendships back. These people remain precious to me! God has filled my heart with such love.
-
Lord, You're my hiding place.
You're there when I am weak,
Your anointing saves me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home