kristos kai kosmos
I can never describe how amazing God is. Youth camp was fantastic! Best camp I've ever attended- way better than drama camp, thousand times better than school camps.
Yeah I know, there's no proof whatsoever that God is there, but if God can be explained, He wouldn't be our God anymore. with all my heart, I know He is real! and I feel Him. :D
Yayness to my daddy God.
I can never describe how amazing God is. Youth camp was fantastic! Best camp I've ever attended- way better than drama camp, thousand times better than school camps.
Yeah I know, there's no proof whatsoever that God is there, but if God can be explained, He wouldn't be our God anymore. with all my heart, I know He is real! and I feel Him. :D
Yayness to my daddy God.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home