wasn't it caffeine that got us this high?

Recent Posts

  • Church is such joy to attend. :D I want everyone t...
  • F A I T HI heard a story just the other day,About ...
  • impactfulI can't quite remember who sent me this p...
  • He loves me!Here I Stand, ForgivenHere I stand, Ho...
  • change It's been only two days since I've updated ...
  • meet Poptart<3
  • acceptanceMuch as I'd like to say that my mom is u...
  • HimChurch was really good yesterday! :DPRAISE THY ...
  • old photosSuper cute cat we saw at Changi. :D Rath...
  • :) Pudding is such a dear. He makes everything see...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Monday, November 13, 2006

I've basically wasted the whole of Monday. The only thing that salvaged it a little was my study session with Xin! Haha.
-


Life is never the same without Jesus. :D
My Redeemer LIVES!

posted by Dawne H. | 2:26 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home