change
It's been only two days since I've updated my blog but somehow things for me seem so different now.
I'm attached right now, and I don't know whether it's a good thing or not. I'm taking my O's next year, and boyfriends are the ultimate distraction. However I've already sorted out my priorities, and I do realise that studies are my primary concern - nothing else.
I think I've made a sensible choice.
It's been only two days since I've updated my blog but somehow things for me seem so different now.
I'm attached right now, and I don't know whether it's a good thing or not. I'm taking my O's next year, and boyfriends are the ultimate distraction. However I've already sorted out my priorities, and I do realise that studies are my primary concern - nothing else.
I think I've made a sensible choice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home