Sunday, October 22, 2006

my paper heart will bleed

I started to fold money paper hearts a while ago, all because I was bored one day and I took apart Sean's paper heart to figure out how he folded it.

Pretty easy really.

It kinda reminded me of how someone would pick up the broken pieces of the heart he/she loves. He/she would then figure out a way to piece the heart together as a whole again. Just like how I'd take up a note and figure how to fold it into a paper heart. and both hearts are equally fragile. Easily torn apart again. and that someone would really take pains to keep the heart in good condition, putting it into a safe corner of his/her wallet, in other words protecting the heart, loving him/her wholeheartedly, taking care not to hurt.


Well, I'm just bullshitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home