wasn't it caffeine that got us this high?

Recent Posts

  • periodMy menses came today. that pretty much expla...
  • us! <3
  • bittersweetI've started my ribbon collection over,...
  • my world's over one more timeand so,I've got a new...
  • muitingOf couse she would not care about it. She i...
  • first impressionsJocelyn was telling me yesterday ...
  • Pest.I think Ng Muiting is really digusting. She c...
  • flowers for the warrior's graveThere is no point i...
  • teacup and pudding!Today is one of the days I feel...
  • yehenaraToday was greaaaaaaat. (:I had great compa...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Saturday, October 21, 2006

that's all

Much as I'd like to show everyone I can stand alone and that I can hold the fort as an individual, I need someone to lean on sometimes too. Someone special,

someone who would love me for real.

posted by Dawne H. | 12:43 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home