first impressions
Jocelyn was telling me yesterday when she first knew me/saw me, she felt that 'I have the evil look', and like I'd be arrogant/proud or something. Basically unapproachable. and that now she's got to know me, I'm a totally different person from the impression I gave.
Hahahaha.
Then Xin added on and said that I have a rich-kid look. I don't know how I give people the impression that I'm snobby from my expressions and body language in class/outside, because mostly I'm thinking about when's recess coming or when's dismissal time, or I'm damn hungry. Hahahaha.
So yeah. and on my school, people have said that I look super dao, in the sense that they think I'm cold and unfriendly, because I don't seem to talk/smile much on my way to school. MANNNNN. I'm not cold! I'm just so tired, and I don't smile because there's nothing to smile about going to school so early, and it's school for God's sake. Haha! I'm not ignoring anyone on purpose!
So yeaaaaaah.
and if I stare at someone for a tad too long, it doesn't necessarily mean I hate the person or something like that. I could have been admiring his/her shoe (i love shoes), or thinking : man, that bag is SO hot. That's all. but of course if I give you a disgusted look, you know what that means. I don't give that look much though.
Hahaha, the things first impressions do.
Jocelyn was telling me yesterday when she first knew me/saw me, she felt that 'I have the evil look', and like I'd be arrogant/proud or something. Basically unapproachable. and that now she's got to know me, I'm a totally different person from the impression I gave.
Hahahaha.
Then Xin added on and said that I have a rich-kid look. I don't know how I give people the impression that I'm snobby from my expressions and body language in class/outside, because mostly I'm thinking about when's recess coming or when's dismissal time, or I'm damn hungry. Hahahaha.
So yeah. and on my school, people have said that I look super dao, in the sense that they think I'm cold and unfriendly, because I don't seem to talk/smile much on my way to school. MANNNNN. I'm not cold! I'm just so tired, and I don't smile because there's nothing to smile about going to school so early, and it's school for God's sake. Haha! I'm not ignoring anyone on purpose!
So yeaaaaaah.
and if I stare at someone for a tad too long, it doesn't necessarily mean I hate the person or something like that. I could have been admiring his/her shoe (i love shoes), or thinking : man, that bag is SO hot. That's all. but of course if I give you a disgusted look, you know what that means. I don't give that look much though.
Hahaha, the things first impressions do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home