wasn't it caffeine that got us this high?

Recent Posts

  • history makeris it true today that when people pra...
  • the moments die, I hear no screamingThere's just t...
  • P - O - NPonning school felt really good today.It ...
  • say amen !I am super duper happy. :DI've finally b...
  • in His armsI'm in such a good mood today. :DWent t...
  • I, I, II've got so much to talk about.Yet nothing ...
  • heartache Last night was tough. but i still don't ...
  • amen!I feel really happy at this moment.I've waste...
  • them tears crash around meHappy Birthday Kor! :D Y...
  • I found it quite unfair that the entire class had ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Thursday, October 05, 2006

speed it up !

basket, my printer is taking so flowering long to print my chem notes. I'm rushing for time, dude! )*&@$# I know nothing about chem, and I've got a great chem teacher who is the Joy of the world.

Chem sucksrocks.

Chinese was okay!

posted by Dawne H. | 4:50 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home