Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I found it quite unfair that the entire class had to pay the 30 bucks for people who didn't pay for their own photos. It was quite stupid wasn't it, and I am so sure the ones who didn't pay knew they didn't. I gave the money quite willingly though, anything to get the class out of the mess.

Looking at the class photos, of how we used to look so different, of how past relationships looked like, it was quite saddening.

Happy Birthday Kenric, although we barely know each other. :)

Many eye candies today!

My baby is such a silly boy! :D but he's soooo sweet and caring. He woke up early in the morning when he didnt have to, just to sms and call me. :D Sweet isn't he? and he's always worried about me, of how I'm doing, whether I'm safe or not, and he always makes sure that I reach home safely. I love my Sean. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home