ashen heart
Sometimes people really make me wonder why they're so nosey, and the disgusting thing is the fact that they continue to poke and pry even further into the issue when I've already ever so blatantly expressed my disinterest in talking about it. Really, how stupid can people get?
It's not even any of their business anyway. and obviously if I wanted to tell you about it, I would have done so eons ago without you asking me about it.
I had really bad migraine in the morning. It was so painful that I just had to lie in bed. Went to school in the end anyway, because I didn't want to miss too much of lessons. School's looking up, somehow.
I'm screwing up Math though.
I'm pretty poor for now. :D It's kinda funny to see how pathetic it is without money. Coins are my best friend!
The only good thing is that the money situation is temporary. I can't imagine my life without ample money to spend. :
Ah well. Migraine's still around.
Love you Sion :D
Sometimes people really make me wonder why they're so nosey, and the disgusting thing is the fact that they continue to poke and pry even further into the issue when I've already ever so blatantly expressed my disinterest in talking about it. Really, how stupid can people get?
It's not even any of their business anyway. and obviously if I wanted to tell you about it, I would have done so eons ago without you asking me about it.
I had really bad migraine in the morning. It was so painful that I just had to lie in bed. Went to school in the end anyway, because I didn't want to miss too much of lessons. School's looking up, somehow.
I'm screwing up Math though.
I'm pretty poor for now. :D It's kinda funny to see how pathetic it is without money. Coins are my best friend!
The only good thing is that the money situation is temporary. I can't imagine my life without ample money to spend. :
Ah well. Migraine's still around.
Love you Sion :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home