devil wears prada
Went to watch the Devil wears Prada with Lilian and Sam goh before the musical on Thursday. I loved the clothing in the show. :D
Guess what,
there's never enough shopping.
Heh I'm glad I said yes to hanging out with my mom and brother! :D went shopping today, got plenty of stuff I wanted.
- More Lacoste tops
- DKNY Be Delicious (Red apple)
- Swarovski bracelets
- those Reebok stuff I wanted.
Heh heh.
I love my new perfume! :D I've about 20 over bottles already, and I've got the Be Delicious green apple one too.
Joel doesn't care about me at all. :D He doesn't miss me, he doesn't bother, he's nonchalant. :D
The only fruitful thing that happened all week was the Forbidden City musical.
Byebye.
Went to watch the Devil wears Prada with Lilian and Sam goh before the musical on Thursday. I loved the clothing in the show. :D
Guess what,
there's never enough shopping.
Heh I'm glad I said yes to hanging out with my mom and brother! :D went shopping today, got plenty of stuff I wanted.
- More Lacoste tops
- DKNY Be Delicious (Red apple)
- Swarovski bracelets
- those Reebok stuff I wanted.
Heh heh.
I love my new perfume! :D I've about 20 over bottles already, and I've got the Be Delicious green apple one too.
Joel doesn't care about me at all. :D He doesn't miss me, he doesn't bother, he's nonchalant. :D
The only fruitful thing that happened all week was the Forbidden City musical.
Byebye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home