Monday, August 28, 2006

Day's Gruel

Sometimes,
I really wonder what IS wrong-
with my mother.

My dad's the one who checks our mailbox, and he checks it at an average of every two days. and today, he brought home a pile of brochures/letters. My mom went through the pile, and then she started screaming.

yeah I know, what did she scream for?

Because she missed sales at Robinsons and John Little. Or something like that. She started screaming at my dad like some banshee about how she missed the discounts and they'll not come until much later again. Started screaming about how much she could have saved.

I really feel like telling her to shut up and remind her not buying at all would save her a greater deal of money. Besides, she doesn't even need the stuff. Really, how childish can adults get.

My mom's menopausing is getting worse. About half an hour ago I returned home from tuition, and since she was bathing, I went into my study room to use the computer like usual.

and what did she do after she finished bathing?

She came to the study room and confronted me. Confronted me for what? Confronted me for not calling her when I returned home, when I've already called her when she came to the room. Is it really such a big deal? My mom made such a big fuss out of it, and started to reason with me. What the fuck? How childish can some who has lived half a century get? I really don't know.
-

Mondays always feel so long. First, 7 periods of math; out of which 5 are A Math periods. Then, CCA for three whole hours. That's okay. What I can't stand is that I have to reach home as quickly as can to get ready for another 1.5 - 2 hours of Math tuition. How much math can someone take in a day? I really don't know.

Sometimes, I just want the adults to understand. To understand that I can't take all this bull they throw at me. To understand that I too can crack under overwhelming pressure.

Yet as hard as I try,
they'll never get it.

Somehow, never.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home