sunshine in a bag
Today was good stuff. :D
Tuition in the morning was pretty okay I guess! Functions aren't so bad afterall. I think A. Math trigo is pretty fun once you get it! :D Think happy, and everything will turn out okay!
Went to Heeren to get my Volcom wallet. Finally, a replacement of the Nike wallet I lost. I still love that wallet though. Gahhhh. I like my Volcom one, its pretty good stuff! It was within my budget and cheaper than I expected. Yay. :D
Then I hung around town for a while, and that led me to get even more stuff, like earrings and a bracelet. Lol. :D
I studied today! :D
Oh and I bought more ribbons! Hahahaha. I never knew Heartland Mall had nice ribbons. :D I bought 6 types. They're all so pretty! Ohhhh and I bought a new pair of earohones for my iPod. I think PHILIPS is even better than Creative. :D I like the bass. it's gonna give me better music!
Shopping is pretty fun. (:
and dusk nears,
Dawn
Today was good stuff. :D
Tuition in the morning was pretty okay I guess! Functions aren't so bad afterall. I think A. Math trigo is pretty fun once you get it! :D Think happy, and everything will turn out okay!
Went to Heeren to get my Volcom wallet. Finally, a replacement of the Nike wallet I lost. I still love that wallet though. Gahhhh. I like my Volcom one, its pretty good stuff! It was within my budget and cheaper than I expected. Yay. :D
Then I hung around town for a while, and that led me to get even more stuff, like earrings and a bracelet. Lol. :D
I studied today! :D
Oh and I bought more ribbons! Hahahaha. I never knew Heartland Mall had nice ribbons. :D I bought 6 types. They're all so pretty! Ohhhh and I bought a new pair of earohones for my iPod. I think PHILIPS is even better than Creative. :D I like the bass. it's gonna give me better music!
Shopping is pretty fun. (:
and dusk nears,
Dawn

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home