wasn't it caffeine that got us this high?

Recent Posts

  • I'm such a happy girl now. :D I love you baby! and...
  • It sucks when you can't talk to the one you love o...
  • Happy Birthday, Singapore.I've got 80 types of rib...
  • how about you-are you able to?Tuition pretty much ...
  • I don't even know what to feel right now. I just h...
  • shades of pinkMy throat is hurting so fucking badl...
  • thank youRight now, I have no idea as to what to s...
  • slice through, and then you'll seeGuess what? I fa...
  • I just realised that all my recent entries have be...
  • bass boosterI feel like laughing. Okay I will- hah...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Thursday, August 10, 2006

david the gobin

David wants me to blog about him so this is it. He's a real nice guy and all, but a little cranky at times. haha. :D He's a good enough friend to be there when I'm upset and all, so thanks buddy. :D

and no, his sister does not freaking study in my school haha.

posted by Dawne H. | 11:59 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home