how about you-
are you able to?
Tuition pretty much occupied most of my day-
and whatever time I had left was spent at town and later at my grams'. Had my haircut at town as usual and my head feels real light now with all the hair snipped off. The haircut made my ponytail way small and puffy. Haha. :D I felt bad when the bill for our haircuts (me, bro and mom) amounted to 175 bucks. Like I overspent. Oh well! (: It's different with good stylists I guess. Anyway-
I bought more ribbons! (: Not rolls of them but those pre-tied and attached on to rubber bands for the hair. They look really cute! My mom's hair took longer because she had to colour it, so she gave me 50 bucks to walk around and spend while she had her hair done. So-
I walked around by myself, scooting into this shop and that shop. It was good to have some time by myself just walking around. Bought many ribbons as a result, and a real pretty book! I think its from Paper People, and I really like it. There's a black lace ribbon all tied up and attached to it, and boy does it make it look fantastic! :D Spent 50 bucks just like that, haha. Ribbons and a book. -.-
Went to Body Shop later and I got more fragrances and lotions! :D It's a great place, not expensive either.
Oh and I bought more earrings from Citigems. It's a great place because the stuff are pretty interesting and are pretty affordable, even for the average person. My brother so has to thank me, because my mom's finally going to get him his soccer jersey because she bought me earrings. His budget is 200 plus, so as to be equal. Haha! Korkor you owe me one!
I like shopping without limits.
Cheerio!
keep your fugly mouth shut,
and you might as well be bald!
and dusk nears,
Dawn
are you able to?
Tuition pretty much occupied most of my day-
and whatever time I had left was spent at town and later at my grams'. Had my haircut at town as usual and my head feels real light now with all the hair snipped off. The haircut made my ponytail way small and puffy. Haha. :D I felt bad when the bill for our haircuts (me, bro and mom) amounted to 175 bucks. Like I overspent. Oh well! (: It's different with good stylists I guess. Anyway-
I bought more ribbons! (: Not rolls of them but those pre-tied and attached on to rubber bands for the hair. They look really cute! My mom's hair took longer because she had to colour it, so she gave me 50 bucks to walk around and spend while she had her hair done. So-
I walked around by myself, scooting into this shop and that shop. It was good to have some time by myself just walking around. Bought many ribbons as a result, and a real pretty book! I think its from Paper People, and I really like it. There's a black lace ribbon all tied up and attached to it, and boy does it make it look fantastic! :D Spent 50 bucks just like that, haha. Ribbons and a book. -.-
Went to Body Shop later and I got more fragrances and lotions! :D It's a great place, not expensive either.
Oh and I bought more earrings from Citigems. It's a great place because the stuff are pretty interesting and are pretty affordable, even for the average person. My brother so has to thank me, because my mom's finally going to get him his soccer jersey because she bought me earrings. His budget is 200 plus, so as to be equal. Haha! Korkor you owe me one!
I like shopping without limits.
Cheerio!
keep your fugly mouth shut,
and you might as well be bald!
and dusk nears,
Dawn

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home