cabaret night
Cabaret was fantastic. :D I can't believe I was in a half-asleep state for about 1/4 of the performance, but yeah it was good stuff.
Hanging out with baby is such joy. :D Met him after Cabaret, and we went to PS initially, but dropped off at Clarke Quay for a change. It was pretty fun walking around exploring stuff. It allowed us to discover a pretty isolated Thai restaurant! (: Very cosy and homely, I liked it. Hospitable too. I Like. :D Basically walked about Clarke Quay, with Haagen Daz in hand. I always feel so loved with him. :D
Dawn has been a happy girl all week. Thank you baby for making all of it happen. :D
Walked down DB's mrt escalator, saw a whole group of my classmates (i think so, didn't really look) and I think they saw me with Joel and they kinda called my name. So embarrassing lol. I felt like I was caught red-handed for something naughty hahaha.
Life's a cabaret!
and dusk nears,
Dawn
Cabaret was fantastic. :D I can't believe I was in a half-asleep state for about 1/4 of the performance, but yeah it was good stuff.
Hanging out with baby is such joy. :D Met him after Cabaret, and we went to PS initially, but dropped off at Clarke Quay for a change. It was pretty fun walking around exploring stuff. It allowed us to discover a pretty isolated Thai restaurant! (: Very cosy and homely, I liked it. Hospitable too. I Like. :D Basically walked about Clarke Quay, with Haagen Daz in hand. I always feel so loved with him. :D
Dawn has been a happy girl all week. Thank you baby for making all of it happen. :D
Walked down DB's mrt escalator, saw a whole group of my classmates (i think so, didn't really look) and I think they saw me with Joel and they kinda called my name. So embarrassing lol. I felt like I was caught red-handed for something naughty hahaha.
Life's a cabaret!
and dusk nears,
Dawn

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home