really,
and once again, stories end up one-sided. It's really silly to attempt an explanation, because the side has been favoured- and it's futile to try and justify, haha. Quite dumb.
Anyway, I'm feeling good. (: More ribbons to my collection. I think I've got like 50 plus types now. Pretty great. It's so annoying when people go tsktsk at me collecting ribbons. So what if I keep collecting them, does it affect anyone? Geez. I collect because I like them, and I keep buying because I can. Or are you just jealous or psycho, I don't know. Weirdo.
and I'm not being a snob if you think I am, because I'm merely stating facts.
Cheerio.
and dusk nears,
Dawn
and once again, stories end up one-sided. It's really silly to attempt an explanation, because the side has been favoured- and it's futile to try and justify, haha. Quite dumb.
Anyway, I'm feeling good. (: More ribbons to my collection. I think I've got like 50 plus types now. Pretty great. It's so annoying when people go tsktsk at me collecting ribbons. So what if I keep collecting them, does it affect anyone? Geez. I collect because I like them, and I keep buying because I can. Or are you just jealous or psycho, I don't know. Weirdo.
and I'm not being a snob if you think I am, because I'm merely stating facts.
Cheerio.
and dusk nears,
Dawn

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home