Thursday, July 20, 2006

reality sinks in

There's just this one mistake I keep repeating, and it sucks. It's never too good to commit to it, because one will just realise there's more to it than what the surface seems to showcase. I'm still trying to prove this theory of mine wrong, attempt after attempt, but it gets so hard when the defects prick like thorns continually.

It's scary to see how the limits of hypocrisy can be stretched to such an extent. I mean, is there any point in concealing issues when dislike is spelt out in such a blatant fashion? Doesn't the mask get too heavy and start to burden? I really don't know how the machinery functions. I'd get sick of two Dawns. Three, or even four.
-

School was okay I suppose. Add Math was a waste of time, prediction as accurate as it can be. Had a peek at the marks of the algebra test we took during some e.maths remedial session, and I scored 15/20. :D Much better than I hoped for. Surprisingly.

After school was mugging for me, and Functions really suck. Tuition brought my mood to an all-time low with Eric at the helm. Oh well. He hasn't exactly made any of my Mondays/Thursdays great anyway. Sooooo... screw it.

I've got many things to talk about but they shall be written elsewhere.

Cheerio.


and dusk nears,
Dawn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home