bricks of red
Mondays really suck. Just as I've predicted, today was all horrible. There came the usual 7 periods of maths, then blahblah came. Fuck. I hate blahblah. ): So annoying, I want to be a guy! Cramps hurt so bad that the pain because a dull, numb sort of ache. Sick. Tuition Sucked. Ugh. I hate to be one of the unlucky few who suffers from really bad cramps.
I feel a gush, SCREW IT.
and dusk nears,
Dawn
Mondays really suck. Just as I've predicted, today was all horrible. There came the usual 7 periods of maths, then blahblah came. Fuck. I hate blahblah. ): So annoying, I want to be a guy! Cramps hurt so bad that the pain because a dull, numb sort of ache. Sick. Tuition Sucked. Ugh. I hate to be one of the unlucky few who suffers from really bad cramps.
I feel a gush, SCREW IT.
and dusk nears,
Dawn

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home