It was really great in Add. Math class. Me, weixin, kim, kat and mel were writing this song that sounded really nice at the end of the lesson. (: That made me real happy. CCA was fine too, acted and all. Those made me content.
I officially hate Mondays.
Well, shit happens. and it turns your mood 360 degrees.
Went for tuition and found my tutor swopped. and this new one really sucks. She makes more mistakes than me. holy cow, she didn't even know the gradient formula.
Came online, shit happened. Then told Joel stuff about the past. I've never told anyone else before. Not one. They were really bad memories. What I would really deem as true traumas. They still scare me to an extent where I'd just scream and cry and hide underneath my blanket.
and no, you've not experienced pain like me. you've never been threatened with your life.
fucking hell.
I officially hate Mondays.
Well, shit happens. and it turns your mood 360 degrees.
Went for tuition and found my tutor swopped. and this new one really sucks. She makes more mistakes than me. holy cow, she didn't even know the gradient formula.
Came online, shit happened. Then told Joel stuff about the past. I've never told anyone else before. Not one. They were really bad memories. What I would really deem as true traumas. They still scare me to an extent where I'd just scream and cry and hide underneath my blanket.
fucking hell.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home