when everything becomes you
I'm so happy with my love. (:
Tuition homework sucks, and i'm trying to do it. Loads of schoolwork not done, will try to do it later. Chinese can be settled with the help of Grace. xP
I certainly hope _______ doesn't join Centrestage. I don't want any Tom, Dick or Harry to attend my cca. on the other hand, maybe she can't even get in, haw haw.
Right, graphs suck.
I'm so happy with my love. (:
Tuition homework sucks, and i'm trying to do it. Loads of schoolwork not done, will try to do it later. Chinese can be settled with the help of Grace. xP
I certainly hope _______ doesn't join Centrestage. I don't want any Tom, Dick or Harry to attend my cca. on the other hand, maybe she can't even get in, haw haw.
Right, graphs suck.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home