good grief
I don't know why but my tummy has been hurting all day. Crass. All the way until I reached home and took medicine. It seems to be coming back again. Bahhh.
Social Studies period sucked because there was this Mr Lim who took over the class for Mrs Lee. He's fucking annoying because yesterday when all I did was walk across the canteen, past them to buy food, he kept staring at me like I did something wrong. He even whispered something to all the goddamn loser wannabe teachers and they all stared at me too. He's fugly, he can't speak well, and he's old. then today, he acted all pussy in SS. Kanasai la you. Give up old man, let the young blood take your place instead!
went out with Nicholas for a while today. yadayada.
Aiya nabei my tummy pain ):
I don't know why but my tummy has been hurting all day. Crass. All the way until I reached home and took medicine. It seems to be coming back again. Bahhh.
Social Studies period sucked because there was this Mr Lim who took over the class for Mrs Lee. He's fucking annoying because yesterday when all I did was walk across the canteen, past them to buy food, he kept staring at me like I did something wrong. He even whispered something to all the goddamn loser wannabe teachers and they all stared at me too. He's fugly, he can't speak well, and he's old. then today, he acted all pussy in SS. Kanasai la you. Give up old man, let the young blood take your place instead!
went out with Nicholas for a while today. yadayada.
Aiya nabei my tummy pain ):

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home