Beautiful, somehow.
I crossed the desert to be with you
I miss you, I miss you
I heard the rumors all were true
I need you, I need you
Aah, next to me
Aah, next to me
I'll take off my make up
I stop and listen
I am alive now
I watch my head spin
I'm in love with things you can't define
I'm in love with things you cannot buy
All for you, the one thing I know is true
All for you, take me and renew
Into the depths of the deepest sea
I fought you, I fought you
For all I know and all I can see
You come through, would you come through
For all I am, and all I could be
You're calling, You're calling
So here you are in front of me
I've fallen, I've fallen
Round and round to things I can't deny
For I'm in love with things you can't define
All for you, the one thing I know is true
All for you, take me and renew
I walked away, but you were always on my mind
I was afraid that you would never come alive
There for me when I was scared of you
You were there for me when I wasn't there for you
There is something
Watching, waiting
There is something
Passing, casting these shadows
How they make their way into my mind
And you'll sing me to sleep
You'll sing to me gently
And you'll sing me to sleep
You'll sing to me
And I'm not alone
There is something
Shining, calling my name
And who are you, what do you want?
I'll claim nothing
When you're whispering
The truth has made its way into my head
And you'll sing me to sleep
Sing to me gently
And you'll sing me to sleep
Sing to me gently
And you'll sing me to sleep
Sing to me gently
And you'll sing me to sleep
Sing to me gently
And I'm not alone
All hands on deck
Don't abandon the ship
You'll never know what it could have been
All hands on deck my ship is sinking
Don't let me go, don't let me drown
A step to the right to your own rhythm
And what comes next is up to you
I need a miracle to save me from this
And I need the angels to all pray for me
I can't believe you
Another day, another worry breaks right through
And indecision bleeds me dry
She's painting pictures I'm not making for her
And she's got a vision without me in mind
I can't believe it
The long walks on Moonlight Beach
The promises you could not keep
They're so contagious, you're so contagious
For all the world we did not see
And all the smiles you gave to me
They're so contagious, so very fake...
And goodbye to you, goodbye to you
And goodbye to you, goodbye to you
I crossed the desert to be with you
I miss you, I miss you
I heard the rumors all were true
I need you, I need you
Aah, next to me
Aah, next to me
I'll take off my make up
I stop and listen
I am alive now
I watch my head spin
I'm in love with things you can't define
I'm in love with things you cannot buy
All for you, the one thing I know is true
All for you, take me and renew
Into the depths of the deepest sea
I fought you, I fought you
For all I know and all I can see
You come through, would you come through
For all I am, and all I could be
You're calling, You're calling
So here you are in front of me
I've fallen, I've fallen
Round and round to things I can't deny
For I'm in love with things you can't define
All for you, the one thing I know is true
All for you, take me and renew
I walked away, but you were always on my mind
I was afraid that you would never come alive
There for me when I was scared of you
You were there for me when I wasn't there for you
There is something
Watching, waiting
There is something
Passing, casting these shadows
How they make their way into my mind
And you'll sing me to sleep
You'll sing to me gently
And you'll sing me to sleep
You'll sing to me
And I'm not alone
There is something
Shining, calling my name
And who are you, what do you want?
I'll claim nothing
When you're whispering
The truth has made its way into my head
And you'll sing me to sleep
Sing to me gently
And you'll sing me to sleep
Sing to me gently
And you'll sing me to sleep
Sing to me gently
And you'll sing me to sleep
Sing to me gently
And I'm not alone
All hands on deck
Don't abandon the ship
You'll never know what it could have been
All hands on deck my ship is sinking
Don't let me go, don't let me drown
A step to the right to your own rhythm
And what comes next is up to you
I need a miracle to save me from this
And I need the angels to all pray for me
I can't believe you
Another day, another worry breaks right through
And indecision bleeds me dry
She's painting pictures I'm not making for her
And she's got a vision without me in mind
I can't believe it
The long walks on Moonlight Beach
The promises you could not keep
They're so contagious, you're so contagious
For all the world we did not see
And all the smiles you gave to me
They're so contagious, so very fake...
And goodbye to you, goodbye to you
And goodbye to you, goodbye to you

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home