the waste
What wouldn't I give to confide in nicholas and tell him about my troubles and frustrations, but how can I when they're mostly about him? met him today, did a little math. basically wasn't a fantastic meeting, and i lost my temper. It was just this intense pain attacking me again and again- and it made me cry. In public. Fuck that.
Yeah then met my brother, went shopping for a while, then met mom for dinner at ThaiExpress.
and I'm going with my brother to shop more tomorrow! :D
reality check,
this is how a heart breaks.
What wouldn't I give to confide in nicholas and tell him about my troubles and frustrations, but how can I when they're mostly about him? met him today, did a little math. basically wasn't a fantastic meeting, and i lost my temper. It was just this intense pain attacking me again and again- and it made me cry. In public. Fuck that.
Yeah then met my brother, went shopping for a while, then met mom for dinner at ThaiExpress.
and I'm going with my brother to shop more tomorrow! :D
reality check,
this is how a heart breaks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home