Tuition in the morning, gah.
Went shopping after dinner with my family, and I bought my Samsonite luggage for Korea! :D I love it because its bright orange, and I seem to have accquired a fetish for that very colour, haha! Orange/white bag, orange/white handphone, orange/white clothes, orange/white shoes, orange watch. :D
Yay and I bought reebok shorts and a couple of tops. Oh and I bought this great polo tee from Lacoste. My brother grumbled about my polo tee's price of $119, but he bought two polo tees can, which costs more at the end of the day. -.-
2 days to Drama Camp, 7 more days to Korea. :D
Went shopping after dinner with my family, and I bought my Samsonite luggage for Korea! :D I love it because its bright orange, and I seem to have accquired a fetish for that very colour, haha! Orange/white bag, orange/white handphone, orange/white clothes, orange/white shoes, orange watch. :D
Yay and I bought reebok shorts and a couple of tops. Oh and I bought this great polo tee from Lacoste. My brother grumbled about my polo tee's price of $119, but he bought two polo tees can, which costs more at the end of the day. -.-
2 days to Drama Camp, 7 more days to Korea. :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home