Wednesday, May 31, 2006

hammer nike!

the holidays are so boring that i'm stoning in front of my computer, reacting only to change the song that's playing and when someone IMs me. So stupid of me. Hahaha. Yay I think I'm getting my Nike Hammer on Thursday with nicholas before i go with him to some IT Fair (?!).


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




the Nike Hammer is fab right, tell me yes. I LOVE IT!!!! It's orange to match my le coq sportif bag and my handphone. but the price equally fab, i think its SGD 249?! but nevermind, if i'm lucky there will be a discount because of great singapore sale or i'll just get it at its normal price. Wahahahaha. I'm a little crazy.

Yay nike hammer! Wahaha i'm getting uber high over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home