wasn't it caffeine that got us this high?

Recent Posts

  • drunken dj spinswell it proves that i'm a typical ...
  • you bloody fucker, waste my time. fucking heartles...
  • Again, I don't know why I'm subjecting myself to t...
  • nicholas lim ting li you suck balls! You can meet ...
  • I swear tuition sucks tons. It never fails to ruin...
  • (insert last name here)byeLohbye.Heebye.Limbye.Tan...
  • shine them all- nails, shoes!Today was funny, ever...
  • school was as boring as usual, despite the fact th...
  • Tuition brightened up my whole day, surprisingly! ...
  • fucker, like its my fault. yeah go on and twist fa...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Sunday, May 28, 2006

i have commitments tomorrow but i really don't feel like living up to them because i just remembered them and i'm kinda feeling lousy too. damn the things moodswings do to you.

posted by Dawne H. | 11:59 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home