Saturday, May 27, 2006

drunken dj spins

well it proves that i'm a typical teen, so many of my entries are all so angsty. Well, yadayadayada. I was angry earlier but I'm okay now. Well I can't say I was angry, it was more of a i dont know, resigned sort of ache in the heart.

and yeah i realised that i've never been like really happy for the past few months. The ache in the heart is always there, its just that on certain days that ache intensifies due to well, stuff. Whatever, i'm not going to go on because people always think that one is trying to seek attention just because one posts entries that are in their terms- emo. I only have one thing to say to fucktards like them: if you think i'm emo just because i write sad entries, go fuck yourself sore because no one ever forced you with a gun to your head to read my blog. it's not like i even advertise it.

well yeah, family day was okay. Okay, but not fab. 91 coupons isn't so bad you know, considering the fact that all we do is play music and read out dedications. I've never said so many iloveyous in a day. Sian.

for you're my only.

Timeout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home