Friday, May 19, 2006

take this heart and never let it go

I am rather broke for the weekend, the bag I bought for nicholas just about cleaned out my wallet, but its money well spent - anything to see him happy. :D i loooveee my honey muffin. (:

School is really a waste of time these days, there is basically nothing to do in class other than stone, sleep, listen to music, play games, and the cycle continues. How stupid yeah. Lessons for Bio begins next week, and cherry lim wants to have a look at our science projects? That spells g-o-n-e-r because I have no idea where's the question paper that they issued earlier, which means that I've not even chosen a topic with my group, let alone start on it. We're going to be so dead, but I can't be bothered, really. What can the fat geisha do, book us?

i swear weixin is so cute haha. Her voice can go way high without zao sia-ing. and that's cool. (:

I'm off, and i love my baby boy nicholas. :D

/with nothing, nothing but the question why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home