Wednesday, May 17, 2006

nathan is such a sweetheart. i will remember your sweetness, your lovely personality. (: our time together was short, but i really treasure it- okay? you told me to find my own happiness, and i will. (: you knew that i was never really happy, and i thank you for understanding and everything. sayang heyo. i really did. (:

Today was definitely the happiest one I've felt in months. (: A burden has been lightened, in fact it disappeared for today. Today it did, and I really hope it'd stay this way. I walked around town with nicholas, and for the first real time in months, i was really contented and stress-free. :D it just felt so good holding his hand, walking around, doing nothing in particular. no worries about exams, about lame rgs girls, no nothing. just us, only us. I felt so satisfied and contented. It wasn't a high sort of feeling, it was more of a warm, glowing sort of thing. I don't know. but i sure love it.

watched poseidon (however you spell it) with nicholas and I think it was really good, although it was sort of well, sad and all. haha, so many sacrifices! Aye. Walked around town with sweetstuff after that, ate our dinner at food republic and home-d.

the both of us really went through a lot. ): what with me being stupid for a whole 8 months, then all the arguments and friction and fights. All the stupid things I did. All the stupid things he did. But we never meant to hurt each other, really. ):

I might have denied myself of the truth time and again, but there's just this something inside me affirming me of the fact that i do love him. i love nicholas. I loved him a year and 2 months ago, and i still do. I really do.

baby, don't ever leave me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home