wasn't it caffeine that got us this high?

Recent Posts

  • mommy, daddy - we still love youIs it really so ha...
  • spin money, spinYay my brother and I got our perfe...
  • i wanted to blog about english but its like so fuc...
  • feel that sunyay I got my new le coq sportif bag a...
  • exams: over! (:I am a much happier person now, but...
  • it's incredulous to see someone spend and spend de...
  • fuck, fuck, fuckI'm in such a fucking bad mood now...
  • I'm just going to slack the rest of today away hah...
  • I sort of knew that chiam and low will keep potong...
  • beavan ):I'm really sorry. All I can say now is - ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Monday, May 15, 2006

my results are disgusting. I did better in biology than literature. :
amazing.

posted by Dawne H. | 10:12 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home