wasn't it caffeine that got us this high?

Recent Posts

  • fuck, fuck, fuckI'm in such a fucking bad mood now...
  • I'm just going to slack the rest of today away hah...
  • I sort of knew that chiam and low will keep potong...
  • beavan ):I'm really sorry. All I can say now is - ...
  • I mightn't have liked the idea of him meeting her,...
  • this girl isn't meChinese was such a dumb paper. I...
  • Killer, yeah that's the wordI was so right that li...
  • top secretWhat happens when you put Pure Literatur...
  • nonchalant (erzi, how to pronoun?)I'm pretty confi...
  • i really really don't know how I'm going to pass m...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

it's incredulous to see someone spend and spend despite having plenty of debts to clear without their conscience pricking them; detestful,

I despise.

honestly i wonder when i'll ever get my money back.

posted by Dawne H. | 2:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home