wasn't it caffeine that got us this high?

Recent Posts

  • nonchalant (erzi, how to pronoun?)I'm pretty confi...
  • i really really don't know how I'm going to pass m...
  • fucking hellwho the fuck all of you think you are ...
  • past selfIt's interesting to record one's thoughts...
  • Studied a little of SS, but that's about it. What'...
  • I am thinking why I'm hanging on to this fucked up...
  • Fuck you nicholas. Fuck you for all the pain you'v...
  • think strawberry!Hahaha I am quite happy now actua...
  • i fell, no hands cameToday was just, I don't know....
  • heedawnI feel okay now despite all the setbacks. Y...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

top secret

What happens when you put Pure Literature and Biology together?


You kill.

posted by Dawne H. | 11:12 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home