Friday, April 28, 2006

think strawberry!

Hahaha I am quite happy now actually. (: I ran 2.4km and yay I passed it! Like at every round, I wanted to give up cause I had really bad stitches. So weak right. Anyway yeah, it was held in school and around the 3rd level, so it was like 8 rounds instead of the 6 at the regular track. Hahaha at the last round, I totally sprinted my way through, especially at the last 100 metres I think? The wonders your mind can do even though you have absolutely no strength left. Never ran so hard in my life. Oh and I have to thank Samantha for helping me. :D

Yeah okay and I think Mr Tan is really the best form teacher 3Grace can ever get, haha! He's so funny and nice and sweet. (: The way he rebutted Khoops was really funny. Three cheers for Mr Tan! :D

Yesterday I was so disappointed with Nicholas. Haha but what can I do? I'm so happy to be neglected. Yeah, very.

The stench lingers,
the smell of death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home