wasn't it caffeine that got us this high?

Recent Posts

  • nice guyA couple of days ago, on Monday to be exac...
  • surprise, surpriseToday sucked, but surprisingly I...
  • at night, I heard myself shout-it was my heart 'ca...
  • sometimes, just sometimes- I get all fucked up by ...
  • PissedI have no idea why I'm so pissed now. maybe ...
  • Okay I know I just posted an entry like just a lit...
  • FREAKOkay I've got three essays to complete by ton...
  • beaveray Beavan, enjoy your time in the army okay....
  • do you know how painful it is to hear you lie, to ...
  • Hateful I hate it when people act like they know w...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Thursday, April 20, 2006

it's weird the way you seem so different away from me and with me. but i felt loved today. (: really, really loved. I love you sweetstuff.

posted by Dawne H. | 9:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home