Hateful
I hate it when people act like they know what's going on and judge others without knowing what really is wrong. Disgusting fucktards. If you don't know what's going on, then shut the fuck up- don't you dare accuse me of things I've not done. and don't you dare judge me when you don't even know the situation. Can't I use vulgarities when I'm pissed? You have your way of life and I have mine. So buzz off. You think so highly of yourself and act so arrogant and stuck-up when you're really nothing. So what if my life is loser-ish or whatsoever? Yours can't be any better since you have to spend your time doing stupid stuff like bothering about mine. Fool.
And fuck, I hate anonymous people. Can't you have the guts to leave your name? Is it so difficult? Are you really so much of a coward? And don't get started on how I don't deserve knowing your stupid names or how childish I am, because look who are the fools who have no life- coming to my blog to write nonsense and act all self-righteous. You don't even know what's shame so shut the fuck up and don't you dare lecture me when you're so despicable yourself. Do I really need to go to the police to get to the bottom of the matter once and for all? Low-down pests. Losers.
Oh, God.
I hate it when people act like they know what's going on and judge others without knowing what really is wrong. Disgusting fucktards. If you don't know what's going on, then shut the fuck up- don't you dare accuse me of things I've not done. and don't you dare judge me when you don't even know the situation. Can't I use vulgarities when I'm pissed? You have your way of life and I have mine. So buzz off. You think so highly of yourself and act so arrogant and stuck-up when you're really nothing. So what if my life is loser-ish or whatsoever? Yours can't be any better since you have to spend your time doing stupid stuff like bothering about mine. Fool.
And fuck, I hate anonymous people. Can't you have the guts to leave your name? Is it so difficult? Are you really so much of a coward? And don't get started on how I don't deserve knowing your stupid names or how childish I am, because look who are the fools who have no life- coming to my blog to write nonsense and act all self-righteous. You don't even know what's shame so shut the fuck up and don't you dare lecture me when you're so despicable yourself. Do I really need to go to the police to get to the bottom of the matter once and for all? Low-down pests. Losers.
Oh, God.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home