wasn't it caffeine that got us this high?

Recent Posts

  • past lovewhy do all your words sound like lies now?
  • i want things simpleI am so confused now. I need a...
  • satisfiedAyeeee. (: Just came home from town, and ...
  • reality checkI hate the way you make me feel that ...
  • empty smileDidn't attend school today because my h...
  • You will never read this post so I don't know why ...
  • friendsMy life sucks so bad now. It's like a livin...
  • oh my goodness, I love peiying so much! isn't my b...
  • Dawney i love you (:Dearest Mom. Don't be so angry...
  • fuck

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Monday, April 03, 2006

easy come, easy go

I'll just play it ear-by-ear. Daniel is such a sweet thing, really. (: i am only human.

posted by Dawne H. | 12:24 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home