Saturday, April 01, 2006

i want things simple

I am so confused now. I need a extra brain to think with.

Will it last?
Will things work out?
Can we withstand Time?
Will I be too weak?

and blabla and blabla and blabla.

So many questions. :
Anyway, I got so jealous earlier. I don't know why. I was at my grams' and then my cousin walked in with this crumpler bag which was SO hot. I want it so badly. :\ I want to be rich like her. Correct that. I want to be Ultra-rich like her. :\ To get stuff just by indicating fancy. Just one swipe of the card. :
Her mom is so different from my mom. She gets whatever she wants. My mom used to be like that, but now she's getting me to save up so as to make sure I'll treasure whatever I get. Its good in a way, but the longing is so terrible. GAHHHHH. but I can't deny its My mom who is actually doing the right thing.

Oh but I so want this newurbanmale bag!! Saw it today and I really liked it. Red, my favourite colour of all. :D (but i want crumpler! crumpler! crumpler! -.-)

Haha I'm just acting like a spoilt brat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home