Saturday, April 01, 2006

satisfied

Ayeeee. (: Just came home from town, and I must say my mood has taken a 360 degree turn. Met ________ and it took a lot to make ___ come up with the answer. Oh well.

I am such a noob. I don't even know where Forum is!!! Someone kill me, yes? Took hella of a long time to figure it out which turned out really fruitless. In the end I almost wanted to quit and go home when I went down this escalator that totally brought me to Forum. So funny. :D

Met my lovely 'family', shopped for Barbies - don't get us wrong okay, we're not 5, its just art materials. ________ finally said yes at Toys-R-Us which made me quite happy- but I don't know, __ seemed really reluctant. But oh well.

I want to get Havaianas, but my mom won't allow. She said that I can't get them because I have my Birkenstocks and I shouldn't be getting anything below that. I'm like, wth la, because Havaianas ain't all that bad, right?! Well, you know moms. On a really random note, it's not good to wear Birkenstocks for too long. ): My feet are totally achinggggggggg.

I loveeee everyone! (:

p.s.: Happy April's Fool Day! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home