Thursday, March 30, 2006

You will never read this post so I don't know why the fuck I am posting it up, but fuck, I don't care much about things anymore. I'm oblivious. what did I do to deserve all this shit from you?

I cry, but I won't do it in front of anyone, because I do not want to seek attention. I don on this mask, a really thick one - I must say, with a smile and all that. But it gets tiring wearing it. Its like a burden. Thats me to the public. But hell, what the fuck do I get? More shit from everyone.
I wake up everyday, not to a fresh start, but to a continuation of the living hell I call Life. I am barely alive but I'll still drag myself to school every morning, because hell, I know I have responsibilities to keep up to. But fuck, I can't even concentrate in classes anymore. I just stone and stone away. :
I think about all the shit you gave me, and it rips me apart repeatedly, time after time. I have been mean to you, yes I admit that. but I've always apologised in the end and made up for it. So what the fuck are you doing to me? You broke all your promises, fucked around and then come back to me saying : but baby, I did nothing wrong.

How do you expect me to believe you and your lame lies? You set imposes on me, forbidding me to talk to this guy and that guy, and I accepted all of it. Why did I even do it? Because I love you. You promised me so many things, yet broke them all. You fucking think there's nothing wrong with your actions, but you're so fucking wrong, so wrong. I ache for this change in you.

You tell me you did nothing wrong, but who the fuck are you trying to kid? You said you won't talk to them, but you did. You said you'll delete them, but you didn't. You said you won't flirt with them, but you're doing it everyday. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO ME. Oh no, you didn't flirt. She just happened to call you fiancee by accident. Fuck you girl, you whore from RGS. Who the fuck do you think you are? Fuck off, won't you? You're contaminating the air that I breath and my eyesight. Filth.

You always act so fucking bored with me but wtf, you're always damn fucking happy talking to them. You say no, but who are you trying to kid? I'm damn fucking frustrated by all this bullshit you're bestowing upon me. Lies upon lies, deception upon deception. Fuck you for all this.

You tell me you're not moving on, but who are you trying to lie to again? :''\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home