wasn't it caffeine that got us this high?

Recent Posts

  • )%*&$@)(&ka na sai. I have so much homework but I'...
  • extreme stupidityWhat am I doing all this for? Wha...
  • anonymous taggersI figured out why people want to ...
  • i am so so sorryI am a much happier person now.Any...
  • crushed dreamsLessons were boring. I so cannot sta...
  • easy come, easy goI'll just play it ear-by-ear. Da...
  • past lovewhy do all your words sound like lies now?
  • i want things simpleI am so confused now. I need a...
  • satisfiedAyeeee. (: Just came home from town, and ...
  • reality checkI hate the way you make me feel that ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Sunday, April 09, 2006

euphoria

Anyway, I mentioned earlier maybe I can get motivated to do my work. and someone did give me that push. It's so funny. The pokemon theme song: beat 'em all!

:D

posted by Dawne H. | 11:14 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home