i am so so sorry
I am a much happier person now.
Anyway I just want to say sorry to people I've been so distant and sort of well- cold to. Its no fault of you guys, its just me. I've been too self-immersed, if that even explains things. I met Nicholas today and I was really happy, even though I might not have expressed it fully to him. He's such a sweetie. :D I feel so much lighter right now, like some sort of burden has been lifted off my aching shoulders. I don't know, but it sure feels good.
It's hard to even express myself, I can't seem to sort my thoughts out straights. They're like in a whirl, a swirling mass- very messy and tangled up. I think. I've been really stupid in the past, taking Nicholas for granted, a mistake I shouldn't have made- but I am slowly making up for it. I love him, that's for sure- we're still going to be together no matter what. No trivial matter is going to break us up ever again, no nothing. No rgs, No convention, No insensitive girls. No deborah tan. No xianying. No jukhuan. I was silly enough to be even bothered by their silly words. (they certainly don't seem to possess the magnificent RGS brain)
Its been a year and a month. Nicholas and I. It may seem really short to others but we went through a lot. Not just fights, but the absence of physical contact. I'd type so much more about it- but what's the point of typing it down when its meant to be private right. Lol. Y'know, I always feel so nostalgic whenever I think of the past, Our past. What we went through. The impulsiveness of it all. How sweet he was, how understanding. How he waited for such a long time. Just for me. I love him so much. (:
Okay la I don't want to type anymore bullcrap.
I hate Ms. Chan. She's so annoying. I like Mr. Tan. (:
I am a much happier person now.
Anyway I just want to say sorry to people I've been so distant and sort of well- cold to. Its no fault of you guys, its just me. I've been too self-immersed, if that even explains things. I met Nicholas today and I was really happy, even though I might not have expressed it fully to him. He's such a sweetie. :D I feel so much lighter right now, like some sort of burden has been lifted off my aching shoulders. I don't know, but it sure feels good.
It's hard to even express myself, I can't seem to sort my thoughts out straights. They're like in a whirl, a swirling mass- very messy and tangled up. I think. I've been really stupid in the past, taking Nicholas for granted, a mistake I shouldn't have made- but I am slowly making up for it. I love him, that's for sure- we're still going to be together no matter what. No trivial matter is going to break us up ever again, no nothing. No rgs, No convention, No insensitive girls. No deborah tan. No xianying. No jukhuan. I was silly enough to be even bothered by their silly words. (they certainly don't seem to possess the magnificent RGS brain)
Its been a year and a month. Nicholas and I. It may seem really short to others but we went through a lot. Not just fights, but the absence of physical contact. I'd type so much more about it- but what's the point of typing it down when its meant to be private right. Lol. Y'know, I always feel so nostalgic whenever I think of the past, Our past. What we went through. The impulsiveness of it all. How sweet he was, how understanding. How he waited for such a long time. Just for me. I love him so much. (:
Okay la I don't want to type anymore bullcrap.
I hate Ms. Chan. She's so annoying. I like Mr. Tan. (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home