Friday, April 07, 2006

anonymous taggers

I figured out why people want to remain anonymous on the net or while tagging blogs.

1: they have no life.
2: even if they do have a life, it must be a really pallid one.
3: afraid of bearing consequences.
4: feel tht they're cool- when its obvious that they're so not.
5: enjoy the feel of tormenting people.
6: plain fucked up.
7: bitchy.
8:has stuff stucked in their anuses.
9: have such loser names they're ashamed to use it.
10: ashamed of their parents who gave them such disgusting names.
11: no matter how good they look, they're so fucking fugly inside.

Will add on to the list when I think of more.

Don't even try getting started on how I insult people blablablabla. At least I do it openly, at least I leave a name- my Real name, and not some fucking lame alias like passerby or anonymous (can you even spell anonymous properly? HAHAHA) At least I own up to it, and if I'm wrong, at least I apologise and accept consequences. Can you do it- you fucktard? Or are you just too cowardly to do so? Yes I'm talking about you Jamie. And to every fucking person who flames me.

Hahaha.

Who are you really degrading? Me- or You?

Just think about it. (that is if you even possess a brain at least the size of an atom)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home