wasn't it caffeine that got us this high?

Recent Posts

  • PissedI have no idea why I'm so pissed now. maybe ...
  • Okay I know I just posted an entry like just a lit...
  • FREAKOkay I've got three essays to complete by ton...
  • beaveray Beavan, enjoy your time in the army okay....
  • do you know how painful it is to hear you lie, to ...
  • Hateful I hate it when people act like they know w...
  • where'd you goi miss you soseems like its been for...
  • GoodbyeThis time-I won't cry, I won't sighI'll giv...
  • euphoriaAnyway, I mentioned earlier maybe I can ge...
  • )%*&$@)(&ka na sai. I have so much homework but I'...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

sometimes, just sometimes- I get all fucked up by everything around me.

the way ___ ____ over him is so ___________, yucks. I don't like him anymore, he has such cheena-fied erm, fanszx.

posted by Dawne H. | 9:35 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home