heedawn
I feel okay now despite all the setbacks. Yay. I like school even though there's all the annoying teachers. I love my class, and I mean everyone in it- regardless whether they like me or not. (I certainly hope all of them do) Haha.
And I feel okay despite the fact nicholas is spending very little time with me. I guess it was the way I approached matters in the past? The way I expected him to fufill all his impossible promises. Oh well. I have friends, I don't need him all the time. I feel so much better this way anyway, no constraints, no nothing. He can do his own stuff and I do mine. To tell the truth, this relationship is causing me a lot of pain, but I know it'd all be worth it in the long run, I just know. We've been together for a year and almost 2 months. :D Please don't tell me how stupid I am to stick with him. It isn't stupidity, even though I've broken down and cried for countless times wondering what the fuck I was doing.
To accept imperfections is to love. my dumb logic.
I feel okay now despite all the setbacks. Yay. I like school even though there's all the annoying teachers. I love my class, and I mean everyone in it- regardless whether they like me or not. (I certainly hope all of them do) Haha.
And I feel okay despite the fact nicholas is spending very little time with me. I guess it was the way I approached matters in the past? The way I expected him to fufill all his impossible promises. Oh well. I have friends, I don't need him all the time. I feel so much better this way anyway, no constraints, no nothing. He can do his own stuff and I do mine. To tell the truth, this relationship is causing me a lot of pain, but I know it'd all be worth it in the long run, I just know. We've been together for a year and almost 2 months. :D Please don't tell me how stupid I am to stick with him. It isn't stupidity, even though I've broken down and cried for countless times wondering what the fuck I was doing.
To accept imperfections is to love. my dumb logic.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home