wasn't it caffeine that got us this high?

Recent Posts

  • think strawberry!Hahaha I am quite happy now actua...
  • i fell, no hands cameToday was just, I don't know....
  • heedawnI feel okay now despite all the setbacks. Y...
  • family dayHaha I love my family - (Me, Lilian, Pei...
  • (:I feel happy right now. I have my baby loving me...
  • sweet melissa (:stand up little girl,be strong,hol...
  • it's weird the way you seem so different away from...
  • nice guyA couple of days ago, on Monday to be exac...
  • surprise, surpriseToday sucked, but surprisingly I...
  • at night, I heard myself shout-it was my heart 'ca...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Friday, April 28, 2006

Fuck you nicholas. Fuck you for all the pain you've given me. Fuck you for all of your lies. Fuck you for acting like you cared. Fuck you for all the times you made me cry.

I just felt like saying that.

posted by Dawne H. | 8:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home